– 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
-Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
– 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
– O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
– Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
– Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
– O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
– Original reliable H3 Valve.
– RMS – Removable fin system.
– Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
Board Spec - 2 sizes
– 10’2″ x 32 x 6″
– Volume = 250LTR
– Recommended Rider Weight = 100KG or Less
Aimed at Lighter Men <12.5 stone and women/larger teenagers – best seller for families
– 10’6″ x 33 x 6″
– Volume = 290LTR
– Recommended Rider Weight = 120KG or Less
Aimed at Men 13stone upwards in general
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £25.00 (3-5 DAYS)
All orders over £25.00 come with FREE delivery as standard, delivery typically takes 3-5 working days from when the order was placed. Orders placed with free delivery may be via Royal Mail or Fedex courier depending on the size of the items ordered. Orders of £25.00 or less have a £1.99 delivery fee.
Items being returned for a refund must be in original condition with all swing tags still intact. Return postage costs must be covered by yourself.
Items returned for exchange must be returned within 60 days of receipt by yourself and in original condition with all swing tags still intact. Return postage costs must be covered by yourself.